Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lesson 1 ~ Creative thinking...

So after the first class of Creative Studies I admit I was confused, I mean who knew the difference between being intelligent and creative was so complicated?  >_<


But later on, I was trying to fix my logo for another subject when I found a quote..



“It is better to have enough ideas for some of them to be wrong, than to be always right by having no ideas at all.” 
— Edward de Bono

No other time have I wished as much as a quote to be true than this one, because to be honest, I had my fair share of rejected, wrong, and sometimes just plain ridiculous ideas in my life. But sometimes it works out, so maybe this quote has something going for it. :)

So decided to surf the web a bit for some inspiration, and found some cool stuff..

-3D Pavement Art

  



And I noticed that the Mini Cooper always seems to come up with really creative and uniques ads..








So just seeing these stuff made me so amazed at how much work must have been done in order to create something so creative. For now I can only dream of achieving something even remotely close to this, but hopefully as time goes on I'll get a little bit closer to it, whether through creative studies or anything else that may come my way ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment